Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My reasons why I chose teen drug abuse

The reason I choose to do Drug Abuse is because I feel like this is a serious fact in the teenage population. I also choose this because the drug use is rising as teenagers get older. The parents of these teens really need to pay more attention and ask more questions to see how their teens are doing in their school work. I feel like they need to help them concentrate more in school and not let them go outside whenever they want to. Some teens use their friends as a way to get the drugs and they need to realize that they are hurting themselves and nobody else. I also chose this because i think i would be abled to reach out to atleast a couple of teens through this because some want to stop, but don't know how. I am really interested in knowing why do teenagers use drugs instead of just talking about their problems with their parents or someone thats willing to listen. Many teens think about themselves and not what their doing to the people around them exspecially their partents. They actually feel like their helping themselves by using these type of drugs. I like the fact that if you tell a teen or try to help a teen you can't go wrong if you tried to help. Teens feel like their problems will decrease or would go away if they do drugs but little do they know their making more problems for theirselves. I also want teens to know that their not only hurting themselves but their also hurting their families and their friends. Teens can have a better life if their parents paid more attention to their teens and not let them do whatever. Some teens just want their parents to atleast punish them they don't like to just be abled to do whatever they want.



No comments:

Post a Comment